Fields of Fear Rules
The Fields of Fear rules include:
- Fields of Fear is not recommended for children under 12 years old. All
under 14’s must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (18+ years old).
- No alcohol, drugs or rowdy behavior allowed.
- No pets.
- You may be touched by Fields of Fear “monsters”, but you will not be struck or grabbed by any Cox Farms staff member or actor.
- Do NOT attack, touch or harm any Fields of Fear actors. Violators will be turned over to on-site police
- In the event of rain, check our rain policy
- If you violate any of the Fields of Fear rules posted around the Cox Farms property, you may be turned over to on-site security or Fairfax County Police and ejected from Fields of Fear without refund.
Looking for less fear, more kid-friendly fun?
Explore the Fall Festival to discover fall fun for the whole family.